We anticipate offering the following programs (subject to change based on formal approval and meeting minimum enrollment):
- Ireland: Leadership in Ireland (LDR/INTS)*
- Canada: The United States and Global Healthcare Systems (HSC) [Spring 2019 online course with travel in May]
Cuba: Health Services Administration Abroad (HSAD)*CANCELED
- USA: Art and Art History in New York City (ARTH)*
- Australia: Comparative Development and Commercialization of Medical Devices (DCOM)*
- China: Comparative Law (LAW)*
- Costa Rica: Field Ecology (BIOL)*
Germany: Health Services Administration Abroad (HSAD)*CANCELED
- Hong Kong: Global Immersion Program (BADM)*
- Peru: Language, Literature and Culture (SPAN/ANTH/ENGL/HIST)
- Sweden: Transformation of the Welfare State: Public Policy in Sweden (POLS/CJUS)
- USA: How the Sausage Gets Made: Politics and Policy in Washington, DC (POLS/CJUS)
- USA: The Road to Freedom: America's Civil Rights Movement (HIST)
* This program offers both undergraduate and graduate credit.
In addition to these USD programs, you can also participate in faculty-led programs offered by other South Dakota Board of Regents institutions.